|Student Accommodation in Auckland
The Benefits of Student Life at Uni House include:
- Easy walking distance to Kristen School and the local University in Albany
- 10min drive to AUT north shore and SouthSea film school.
- Transport - ample on-site parking and bike racks,and on a main bus route
- Close to local shops, dentist & entertainment; across campus is the Albany Super Centre with a variety of shops, restuarants and pubs.
- Individual internet access also available in each flat
- A On-site manager who is friendly and helpful
- Community Centre with 42 inch TV.
- Wheelchair access
- Non smoking policy within all buildings
- Each apartment has an entertainment centre
- TV, stereo &DVD player
Each apartment includes a lounge (with entertainment centre), dining room (table & chairs), fully equiped kitchen (fridge / freezer, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, etc), cupboards and all other standard facilities (shower, toilet, vanity). A modern laundromat is located at the Community Centre.
The 6 bedroom apartments include two showers, two toilets and two vanities.
The four bedroom apartments have one shower, two toilets and two vanities.
A student will only need to bring their personal belonging. They will be handed a security key (proximity card) which will supply access to the front door of the apartment, access to his or her bedroom. Each apartment also contains fire alarms, heat sensors and hard-wired smoke alarms to all general areas and bedrooms.
Other Amenities available at Uni House include:
- Modern and clean laundromat & laundry facilities ($3 per load per machine)
- Community lounge with wide screen TV